Let these delectable gifts from mother nature share with you their amazing medicinal benefits and healing properties.
sweet and succlent fruits
• Biting and chewing on me stimulates the production of saliva reducing tooth decay by lowering bacteria levels. • Drinking my juice could help keep Alzheimer’s away and fight the effects of aging. • People who eat high fiber foods like me gain a level of protection against Parkinson’s. • I help reduce cholesterol. • I help decrease your risk of diabetes. • The flavonol in me could help reduce the risk of some cancers .
• I am an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, E, potassium, and iron, as well as being a great source of beta-carotene. • Like my friend the carrot I am great on the eyes. • I am good on your heart health thanks to my beta-carotene. • I am rich in fiber, which is really helpful for constipation and indigestion. • My seeds are antimicrobial, anti-tumor, and provide pain relief for those with advanced liver cancer. • My kernels and oil were used to treat tumors in ancient times.
• I have more potassium than my banana friend. • I protect your eyes with lutein which protects you from age related eye degeneration. I need to keep yours sharp and focused on me • I have heart healthy oleic acid which improves your cardiovascular system. • I am high in fiber. • I am an anti-oxidant booster containing the master anti-oxidant glutathione which boosts your immune and nervous systems. • I regulate your blood sugar.
• I help lower blood pressure due to my high amount of potassium. • The potassium found in me neutralizes the high amounts of sodium in one's diet, • I diminish the uncomfortable effects of diarrhea and constipation. • I lessen the probability of developing kidney cancer in female subjects by 50% when eating me. • My B6 acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps ward off cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, as well as obesity.
• I reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and mood disorders. • I am great for eyesight and other eye sight problems as well as age related memory loss and arthritis. • I am beneficial for your hair keeping it nice and healthy. • I help lower cholesterol. • Great for weight loss as I am composed of over 85 percent water. • Good source of folate for you.
• I can conquer kidney stones. • I can control your blood pressure. • I protect your heart. • I strengthen your bones. • I aid in the prevention of cancer. • I am natures Viagra… One of the first known uses of me was by the ancient Romans, who used me medicinally as an aphrodisiac.
• At 50,000ppm I am the highest natural source of vitamin C on earth. That high concentration makes me a valuable supply of antioxidants. • I rejuvenate your eyesight. I am ranked number 1 • I heighten your brain performance and shield you against brain fog (dementia). • I strengthen your immune system. • I balance your mood. • I provide arthritic protection by reducing inflammation.
• I am a great source of vitamins A, C, and beta carotene. • Recent studies have shown consumption of foods like me rich in vitamin A are beneficial to exposure to second hand smoke. A carcinogen in smoking reportedly created a vitamin A deficiency. • Being rich in adenosine…huge bonus as that is typically administered to heart disease patients due to its blood thinning properties. • I provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties considered to be an essential part of reducing cancer.
• I contain Quercetin, a flavonoid rich inside me, that has been found by researchers to be one of the most potent anticancer agents • I contain two powerful compounds, (anthocyanins and bioflavonoids) which helps to relieve and prevent arthritis and gout in the body • I can increase melatonin levels in the blood, therefore improving the way you sleep…mmmmm • I am rich in two important flavonoids, isoqueritrin and queritrin, which act as antioxidants and work to eliminate byproducts.
• I am rich in carotenoids like beta carotene and lutein which are linked to preventing diseases like macular degeneration and cancer. • I am rich in calcium and 1 cup of me sexy contains 32 mg…strong bones. • I have you covered on vitamins A, B6, C • Let’s not forget those minerals…copper and zinc. • My potassium content regulates blood pressure. • I have fiber too.
• I have more antioxidants than any other vegetable. • Studies have been done with my leaf extract that found they induce apoptosis (cell death) in many different forms of cancer. • I am an excellent source of vitamin K which promotes bone health. • I am rich in vitamin C which helps your body develop resistance against infectious agents. • High in fiber with inulin which promotes intestinal health by stimulating good bacteria in the colon.
• I relieve arthritis and rheumatism • I control blood sugar. • I reduce acidity in blood. • I prevent progression of cataracts. Keep your eyes on me BABY. • I prevent and dissolve kidney stones. • I strengthen your heart.
• I can conquer kidney stones. • I can control your blood pressure. • I protect your heart. • I strengthen your bones. • I aid in the prevention of cancer. • I am natures Viagra. One of the first known uses of me was by the ancient Romans, who used me medicinally as an aphrodisiac.
• I am low in calories and a great way to bulk up for a meal. Great for weight loss as well. • Low in carbs which fits perfectly for those on a low carb lifestyle. • High in anti-oxidants lover which helps ward off illness. • I am high in vitamin C, potassium and calcium. Great for your blood pressure. • My beta-carotene is great for your eyes. • Great source of fiber for digestion.
• I make for a manly man by reducing estrogen levels, increasing testosterone. • I help prevent cancer. • I fight diabetes and heart disease. • I regulate your blood pressure. • I aid in the prevention of colds. • I promote healthy bones.
• I lower cholesterol due to my high fiber content. • I have a host of antioxidants from Vitamins A, C and E as well as quercitin to protect against oxidative stress. • Glucosinolates in Brussels sprouts and their detox-activating isothiocyanates are shown to fight against and even prevent various cancers, including bladder, breast, colon, lung, prostate, and ovarian cancer. • I am high in vitamin K which promotes healthy bones.
• I contain several cancer fighting properties which may help trigger enzyme defenses and inhibit tumor growth. • I am a good source of the amino acid glutamine and I am believed to help those who are suffering from any type of inflammation. • Due to my high amount of Vitamin C, I helps strengthen the Immune System and help the body fight against free radicals. • I am high in beta-carotene which helps protect against age-related macular degeneration and prevent cataracts.
• I will get your vision into shape. • I am anti-aging and cleanse your body. • I aid in the prevention of heart disease, stroke and cancer. • I am healthy for your teeth and gums so you what to do. • I am a powerful antiseptic. • I leave you and your skin healthy and glowing.
robust roots,seeds, and nuts
• I contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. • I help build strong bones and teeth. The phosphorus in me helps make this possible. • It was found that the flavonoids in my skins work in synergy with the vitamin E, thus reducing the risk of heart disease. • According to Ayurveda, I can help increase your intellectual level and longevity.
• I am a powerhouse medicinal herb with calcium, chromium, magnesium, vitamin C and trace amounts of organic mercury. Great for detox. • I purify the skin and your complexion. • I am anti-bacterial. • I remove toxins from the blood. • My iron and my beneficial oils help boost the immune system. • I aid in the prevention of infections
• I help prevent obesity by speeding up your metabolism. • I help improve heart health by providing healthy short/medium chain fatty acids • I am high in dietary fiber • My water has a very small amount of fat and low sugar content (helps prevent diabetes) • My oil is great for haircare, skincare, heart disease, weight loss, digestion. • My water is cleansing and can be substituted for blood plasma for a transfusion.
• I protect your heart. • I manage your cholesterol. • I enhance your energy. • I boost your brain power. • I regulate your digestive system. • I am high in fiber and omega 3.
• I reduce pain and inflammation. • I am great for cold and flu prevention. • My ability to stop prostaglandins makes me a great idea for migraine relief. • I have been compared to b6 for being effective for morning sickness. • My powder induces cell death in ovarian cancer treatments. • I am great for motion sickness and I eliminate joint pain
• I am heart healthy and help reduce plaque buildup. • I help improve your memory and help prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. • My oil helps promote new cell growth for softer skin and has been know to cure cancer. • I can help reduce your risk of breast, colon and prostate cancer. • I am a natural appetite suppressant. • I am essential if you are diabetic or pre diabetic.
• I am a remarkable stress remedy. • I react with your spine rather than your brain so your body is calm while your mind is alert. • I am great for anxiety, headaches, dizziness, and insomnia. • I am also an aid in PMS and bladder issues. • I am also effective for infections, stings and inflammation.
• I am rich in vitamins B12,C and E and have been reffered to as the “peruvian ginseng.” • Use me to promote sexual function as I boost your libido. • I relieves menstrual issues and menopause as well as cramps, body pain, hat flashes, anxiety and mood swings. ***(avoid if pregnant)*** • I increase mental energy and focus. • Supplying you iron which helps restore those red blood cells. • I keep your bones and teeth healthy and allow wounds to heal quicker.
• I contain a good amount of folate. • I am a great source of manganese which plays a role in fat/carb metabolism. • I contain niacin (B3 ) which boosts memory and brain function. • I lower your risk of heart disease thanks to things like my oleic acid. • I contain resveratrol an antioxidant found to have protective function against cancers, heart disease and Alzheimer’s. • I am an excellent source of vitamin E.
tantalizing herbs & spices
•rich in carotenoids such as beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A. Beta-carotene is an even more potent antioxidant than regular vitamin A, as it not only protects cells from free radical damage, but also aids in keeping free radicals from oxidizing cholesterol in the bloodstream •known to have powerful antioxidant properties. The natural antioxidants found in basil can protect the body against damage from free radicals, thereby combating most forms of cancer.
• I am anti-inflammatory • I have astringent, diuretic, and appetite stimulant properties • The lauric acid in me makes for a great mosquito repellant. • Your going to love my source of minerals like copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, selenium and zinc • I am a very rich source of vitamin A and C • A symbol of wisdom, peace and protection for the Greeks and Romans.
• My oils and rich aroma help stimulate a secretion of enzymes and digestive juices in your stomach…we like stimulation • I ward off urinary tract infections • My leaves are helpful in treating some skin disorders due to my antifungal, antiseptic, detoxifying and disinfectant properties • I am a great source of oleic,linoleic,stearic,palmitic and absorbic acids (vit C) making me very effective in decreasing cholesterol levels in the blood. • I help promote a healthy liver.
• I help treat type 2 diabetes. • I help stabilize blood sugar (great for weight loss). • I have an anti – clotting effect on the blood. • When I am added to food I inhibit bacterial growth and food spoilage. (natural preservative) •Just smelling me boosts cognitive function and memory. •I am effective at eliminating headaches/migraines.
• I am a heart attack preventer. • I lower blood pressure immediately. • When you apply me topically I can kill bacteria. • I aid in the prevention of colds as well as stomach and colon cancers • I am an Aphrodisiac…Tibetan monks were forbidden from entering the monasteries if they had eaten me. I stirs up passions due to my ability to increase the circulation • I am an Antibiotic. The allicin in me is also a powerful antibiotic, which fights infection and bacteria.
• I control body water levels. • I promote a stable ph. • I encourage excellent blood sugar health. • I support healthy respiratory function. • I lower your incidence of sinus problems. • I create a healthy libido.
• I help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease • I increase athletic performance, a natural energy booster...taste me baby • I am anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and have anti-tumor properties • My pollen is a great relief for arthritis. I improve digestion and athletic performance. • My Royal Jelly is known to heal wounds, is also anti aging as well as an antibiotic. • I am used for the treatment of ulcers, burns and wounds..indulge in me
• My oil is great for scalp conditions including dandruff. • The polyphenols (an antioxidant) in me help reduce bad gut bacteria. • Smelling me lowers heart rate and blood pressure and puts you in a relaxed state. • I am a natural anti - inflammatory and great for reducing the swelling, itching and redness of mosquito bites
▪ I activate your salivary glands helping to get your digestive juices flowing. ▪ I ease sensations of nausea. ▪ When applied topically, I am helpful in the treatment of headaches. ▪ I aid congestion. My compounds help to open the nasal passage and lungs. ▪ I soothe stomach inflammation. ▪ I freshen breath and inhibit the growth of bacteria inside your mouth.